New Gnadenhutten

4235.631'N 8254.529'W

Taken 1969-12-31 16:00:00-08

THE MORAVIAN SETTLEMENT OF NEW GNADENHUTTEN WAS SITUATED IN THE FIELD ON TOP OF THIS BLUFF ALONG THE CLINTON RIVER IN 1782. THE SPRINGS THAT ARE DESCRIBED IN THE MORAVIAN ACCOUNTS STILL CAN BE FOUND ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE SLOPE. WOODY PARK AND THE GEORGE GEORGE PARK ARE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE RIVER (BEHIND THE CAMERA)


Back to the index.