Moravian Road Bridge
Moravian Trail was the first non military road in Michigan. It was built in 1782. Mile markers were slashed on the trees but #13 was omitted because the workers thought it to be an unlucky number. This is looking south on Moravian. The entrance to Mill park is the right side of the driveway to the right. The left side of the drive belongs to the home owner. There is lots of poison ivy in the park. A new replacement bridge is badly needed. Plans call for it to be wide enough for a bike/walk lane.