These were the cabins in the Moravian Village across from Woody Park in 1782. Indians have only their
first names listed, while the whites have their last name. Note the meeting house in the center
of the village. It was a steep hill down to the river and there are several springs. Up-stream on
the River were salt springs according to the old maps. At this time the Clinton River was called the
Huron River of Saint Clair by the French.