ready to roll
There were many good reasons to leave the township hall in its orginal spot on Moravian. However, the building needed repair and there was the constant problem of vandalism. So the decision was made to move the hall to the Historic Village and restore it to how it might have looked in 1900. However, the addition at the rear of the building was added later, perhaps in the 1920's. If we find the records or someone who remembers then this caption will be changed.