Township Board 1959
April 29, 1959 Clinton Township Board of Trustees Daily Monitor-Leader, Mount Clemens, MI Portrait of the members of the Clinton Township Board of Trustees during a public meeting . Shown from left are Edward J. Faulmann, Clerk; Arthur C. Leitz, treasurer; Kenneth N. Sanborn, supervisor, James E. Means, trustee; and John Walker, trustee
This was in the Township Hall on Moravian Drive. Since then the hall has been moved to Clinton Township's Historical Village and is used as a museum.