Woody Park42°35.706'N 82°54.536'W
The Ceremony to dedicate the Woodrow W. Woody Indian Gardens Park on the banks of the Clinton River
was held August 23, 2000. Members of the Delaware Indian Tribe from Fairfield Ontario took part in
the festivities. They are the desendants of the Moravian Indians that settled in the village on the
other side of the river in 1782.