Woody Park

4235.683'N 8254.501'W

Taken 1969-12-31 16:00:00-08

The sounds of drums rang out on the banks of the Clinton River in the Woodrow W. Woody Indian Gardens Park. The desendants of the Delaware Indians ,who lived in the Movavian Settlement in 1782(located on the other side of the river) , came from Fairfield Ontario to take part in the ceremony to dedicate the park in August 2000. Type WOODY in the search bar to see other pictures of the ceremony.


Back to the index.