Clinton Township Tour42°35.684'N 82°54.675'W
This picture was taken in 1920 at the sharp bend in Moxom Road. It shows the site of what had been (in the 1850's) the thriving Village of Frederick. It is at the eastern end of the Clinton and Kalamazoo Canal. The canal extended to Rochester to the west and plans called for it to go all the way to Lake Michigan.