Village of Frederick

4235.705'N 8254.690'W

Taken 1969-12-31 16:00:00-08

Frederick was a village in Clinton Township Michigan at the ox bow where Moravian Drive crosses the Clinton River. In the 1840's it was larger than nearby Mount Clemens. It was located at the eastern end of the Clinton and Kalamazoo Canal. Type Frederick in the search bar to get more information.


Back to the index.